Animal Scents Cat Treats – 4oz
Animal Scents Cat Treats are tasty, crunchy, and convenient treats for your cat. Our cat treats are formulated without any artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or added fillers. They contain the highest quality, naturally derived ingredients. Animal Scents Cat Treats are stored in convenient, 4-ounce zipper pouches to help seal in freshness.
Animal Scents Cat Treats Product Page
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Great reward for good behavior
- Infused with Ginger essential oil
- Delicious taste and crunchy texture
- 3 calories per treat
- Made with naturally derived ingredients
- Contains no wheat, soy, corn, or fillers
- Formulated without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Animal Scents Shampoo (Item No. 5167)
- Animal Scents Dental Pet Chews (Item No. 5761)
- Animal Scents Ointment (Item No. 5165)
- Animal Scents ParaGize™ (Item No. 5270)
- Chicken meal
- Pea protein
- Ginger essential oil
Pea protein (55%)
Pea powder (yellow)
Chicken flavor palatants
AMALFIE (antioxidant blend): Sunflower oil,
Mixed tocopherols, Rosemary extract (1%), Ginger (Zingiber
officinale)† root oil
Suggested UsesDIRECTIONS Feed treats to your cat daily as desired. See below for suggested daily feeding recommendations:
- 5–10 pounds: 6–9 treats
- 10–15 pounds: 10–14 treats
- 15+ pounds: Up to 15 treats
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Animal Scents Cat Treats are the perfect addition to your pet’s reward system—just like your pet is the ideal addition to your family. As with all the members of your family, you’re concerned about what your pets consume. That’s why you can show your love for your cats by providing them these treats that are derived from natural ingredients and have no fillers.
Young Living January Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.