Australian Ericifolia Essential Oil
Australian Ericifolia essential oil, commonly known as “Lavender Tea Tree,” synergistically combines the benefits of Tea Tree with the soothing nature of Lavender. Found in Tasmania, the vivacious Melaleuca ericifolia plant is steam distilled to create an essential oil that is sweet and woodsy with lingering notes that are freshly floral.
Australian Ericifolia is a powerful addition to your beauty routine and aromatherapy sessions. Its dynamic benefits and familiar aroma will have you reaching for this unique oil day and night.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Key constituents include eucalyptol, limonene, b-pinene, linalool, a-terpineol, and viridiflorol
- Great aromatic companion for outdoor activities
Ingredients Ingredients Melaleuca ericifolia† leaf oil †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil Suggested Uses
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Topical
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply it to your chest to revitalize your spirits after a long day.
- Combine with Lavender and Rosemary and apply it to your scalp for envy-worthy locks of hair.
- Dab a few drops directly onto your face for refined and supple-looking skin.
- Diffuse it with Roman Chamomile for a nighttime routine filled with self-care and rejuvenation.
DIRECTIONS Topical:Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area.
Aromatic:Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
Storage:Keep in cool, dark place. Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Australian Ericifolia comes from wildcrafted populations of Melaleuca ericifoliagrown on Flinders Island in Tasmania. The bright plant grows 10-26 feet tall around the coast and hilly slopes. With an aroma and benefits often compared to Tea Tree, Australian Ericifolia is a member of the same family as this EO favorite. Only select populations are harvested to ensure oil consistency and sustainability.
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.