Australian Kuranya Essential Oil Blend – 5 ml
The term “Kuranya,” meaning “Rainbow,” perfectly represents this Australia-sourced essential oil blend—a synergy of oils that creates something beautiful. Each oil in the Australian Kuranya™ blend is extracted from a powerful plant native to Australia, from the vast desert to the island of Tasmania. It contains Lemon Myrtle, Kunzea, Blue Cypress, Sacred Sandalwood, Fennel, Australian Ericifolia, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Tea Tree essential oils.
The combination of oils creates a harmonious blend that provides diverse benefits. Diffuse it day or night for an uplifting fragrance or add it to your skin care routine and apply topically to enhance natural radiance and reduce the appearance of blemishes. Invite its fresh, woodsy aroma everywhere you go.
This essential oil blend is the first product to carry the D. Gary Young Research Institute seal on its label. Click hereto learn more about the D. Gary Young Research Institute.
Australian Kuranya Essential Oil blend uses:
- Mix into your skin care products to enhance the natural radiance of your skin.
- Diffuse in your home or office space to purify your surroundings.
- Rub on the bottoms of your feet to kick-start your day.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into your skin to soothe and refresh.
Australian Kuranya Product Information Page
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents
geranial, alpha-pinene, eucalyptol, and alpha and beta santalol
- May help reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Offers a stimulating and rejuvenating space
- Purifies the air with its uplifting, woodsy scent
- Purification® essential oil blend
- Citronella essential oil
- Lemon Myrtle essential oil
- R.C.™ essential oil blend
- Lemongrass essential oil
- Melrose™ essential oil blend
- Xiang Mao essential oil
- Melissa essential oil
- Lantern Ultrasonic Diffuser
- Morning Start™ Bath & Shower Gel
Backhousia citriodora† (Lemon myrtle) leaf
Callitris intratropica† (Blue cypress) wood
Kunzea ambigua† branch/leaf/twig oil
Santalum album† (Sacred Sandalwood™)
Foeniculum vulgare† (Fennel) oil
Melaleuca ericifolia† leaf oil
Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil
Melaleuca alternifolia† (Tea tree) leaf
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Topical
- Apply topically with Rose Ointment™ to refresh skin.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use in a massage for its invigorating, soothing aroma.
- Rub on the bottoms of your feet in the morning to jump-start your day.
- Apply to your chest for a breath of fresh air.
- Diffuse indoors to freshen the air.
- Add to Thieves® Household Cleaner for a boost in your spring cleaning.
- Diffused outside, Australian Kuranya’s crisp, herbaceous scent is just the thing to settle into a summer evening on the back porch with friends.
- With its fresh notes of Tea Tree and the rich, warm notes of Sandalwood, Australian Kuranya offers an uplifting, soothing aroma for diffusing to create a positive and motivating space while working through your list of weekend chores.
- Diffuse the positive, invigorating aroma of Australian Kuranya at your desk to breathe in a crisp aroma as you power past the 3 p.m. slump.
DIRECTIONS Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil. Test on a small area of skin on the underside of your arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Australian Kuranya essential oil blend contains oils from powerful plants found all across Australia—from the luscious, green Tasmanian islands to vast northern deserts. The synergy of each oil gives it a pleasing, earthy aroma and skin-loving benefits that can help cleanse and enhance your natural radiance.
This essential oil blend is the first product to carry the D. Gary Young Research Institute seal on its label. This seal is an assurance that Gary’s tradition of quality and innovation has been upheld through the development and production of every new Young Living product.
Australian Kuranya essential oil blend joined the Young Living family in 2018.
Young Living October Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.