Cedarwood Essential Oil – 15 ml
Retail: $15.13 USD
Wholesale: $11.50 USD
Stock Number: #3509
Cedarwood essential oil’s woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere when diffused to help support a relaxing nighttime routine. The cleansing and moisturizing properties associated with Cedarwood also make it a great addition to your favorite skin care products. When applied topically, it can help maintain the appearance of healthy, youthful skin. You can also massage Cedarwood oil into your scalp to enhance the appearance of healthy-looking hair.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Includes naturally occurring constituents that are high in sesquiterpenes.
- Helps maintain the appearance of youthful skin and healthy-looking hair
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere when diffused to support a relaxing nighttime routine
- Is a natural deodorizer
- Oils of Ancient Scripture ™collection
- Brain Power ™essential oil blend
- Grounding ™essential oil blend
- Highest Potential ™essential oil blend
- Sacred Mountain ™essential oil blend
- Cel-Lite Magic ™massage oil
- Australian Blue™ essential oil blend
- ART® skin care products
- Clarity ™essential oil blend
- Awaken ™essential oil blend
- Frankincense essential oil
- Sacred Sandalwood essential oil
- Desert Mist™ Ultrasonic Diffuser
IngredientsIngredients Cedrus atlantica† (Cedarwood) bark oil †100% pure essential oil Suggested Uses
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Topical
- Apply 1-2 drops onto your pillow before going to bed.
- Add a couple of drops to a DIY outdoor spray blended with oils such as Citronella, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Myrtle, Clove, or Lemongrass to use at sporting events or while camping.
- Pamper yourself with an at-home scalp massage. Warm a few drops between your hands and rub it into your scalp for healthy-looking hair.
- Add Cedarwood to your favorite lotions and skin care products to help cleanse and moisturize the skin.
- Diffuse Cedarwood in the evening to create a relaxing atmosphere and help neutralize odors.
- Set yourself up for a restful evening with a soothing, honey-like aroma.
- Discover the quiet moments with a balance of sweet and earthy fragrances to support focus.
Aromatic:Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily. Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product. Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND
The biblical Cedars of Lebanon are the Cedrus libani, which are very closely related to the cedars in contemporary Cedarwood oil. Historically, ancient Egyptians used Cedarwood oil in ceremonial rites. Young Living’s Cedarwood oil comes from Morocco, and it is steam distilled from the bark of the tree. Cedarwood is a key ingredient in Brain Power™, Grounding™, and Highest Potential™ essential oil blends and Cel-Lite Magic™ massage oil. SCIENTIFIC NAME: Cedrus atlantica BOTANICAL FAMILY:Pinaceae REGIONS FOUND:Morocco, USA; Cedrus atlanticais the species most closely related to the biblical Cedars of Lebanon. PLANT PART USED:Bark EXTRACTION METHOD:Steam distilled YL REGION:Most Young Living Cedarwood essential oil comes from Morocco. Cedarwood essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994. Related Content
- All about cedarwood [Infographic]
- DIY essential oil-infused dry shampoo for hassle-free hairstyling
- Get your glow on: 3 tips for great-looking skin
- 13 essential oil hacks perfect for parenting
- Dr. Mom: Help your kids (and yourself) have a great day
- Essential oils for homesickness
- 6 essential oils your skin loves
- DIY lavender-oatmeal bath soak
- Save face: 5 DIYs for your skin type
- Homemade body butter recipe
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.