Young Living’s Dewdrop™ Diffuser functions as a humidifier, atomizer, and aroma diffuser in one simple-to-use product. Inspired by the purity and elegance of a drop of morning dew, the Dewdrop Diffuser’s design reflects Young Living’s dedication to providing high-quality essential oils. Its ultrasonic technology breaks any mixture of essential oils and water into millions of microparticles, disperses them into the air, and releases the constituents found in Young Living essential oils. Custom designed with up to ten hours of diffusion, automatic shut-off, and 11 LED light options, Young Living’s Dewdrop Diffuser can transform any space into a spa-like atmosphere.
Transform your surroundings: The ultrasonic frequency generates waves at 1.7 million times per second, releasing essential oil molecules into the air to help create a relaxing, spa-like atmosphere in your home or office.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Helps reduce bad odors when used with Young Living’s essential oils.
- Transforms any space into an inviting, aroma-filled atmosphere.
- Diffuses essential oils to dispel odors and create a relaxing atmosphere of peace and harmony.
- Offers a customized experience with three run modes: High mode runs approximately 5 hours continuously. Low mode runs approximately 8 hours continuously. Intermittent mode (1 minute on/1 minute off) runs approximately 10 hours.
- Adds light to any room with 11 different light settings that can be turned on or off independent of diffuser function.
- Creates a romantic environment with its candle-like flicker mode.
- Transitions gently from one color to the next when in light cycle mode.
- Lavender essential oil
- Peace & Calming ® essential oil blend
- Build Your Dream™ essential oil blend
Suggested Uses1. Remove both outer and inner lids.2. Add water until level reaches, but does not exceed, the red water fill line marker.
3. Add 5-8 drops of essential oil.
4. Replace both lids back onto the unit; align the groove on the outer lid to the notch on the base.
5. Plug the power adaptor into a power outlet.
6. Press the on/off button to switch on.
7. The unit should be producing mist and the LED light should be on.
WHY USE THE DEWDROP?
- The ultrasonic frequency of the Dewdrop Diffuser generates waves at 1.7 million times per second.
- The Dewdrop Diffuser is extremely quiet.
- The Dewdrop has 11 different light settings that can be turned off or on independent of diffuser function. Settings include a romantic candle-like flicker mode and a light cycle mode.
- Always turn off and unplug the diffuser prior to cleaning.
- To ensure proper performance, clean the ultrasonic plate and lid after each use.
- If essential oil begins to build up on the ultrasonic plate, gently wipe it off using a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- If essential oil begins to build up on the lid, gently wipe it off using mild soap and water only.
- Never use a corrosive detergent to clean the ultrasonic plate or damage will occur.
- Periodically check under the diffuser to keep the fan intake free of debris.
- Debris can be removed by blowing on the fan intake opening or wiping with a clean, dry cloth. (Do not use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives to clean the plastic housing.)
- When not in use, clean the diffuser and store dry.
- Replacement ultrasonic plates can be purchased from Young Living.
Get to KnowCOVERAGE AREA:Medium room (approx. 30 m2 / 323 ft2))
OPERATION TIME:10-hour maximum run time setting
SIZE/DIMENSIONS:13.5 x 13.5 x 19 cm
RESERVOIR SIZE:180 ml
WEIGHT:0.97 lbs. (0.44 kg)
VAPOR OUTPUT:30 mL of water and oil/hour
5260 - Ultrasonic Plate
*ADDED FEATURESTimed Shut-Off Ambient Light
- Meet Your Match: Find Your Perfect Diffuser
Young Living October Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.