Ecuadorian Oregano – 15ml
Limited time offer, while supplies last.
Immerse yourself in the traditions of the lush South American tropics with Ecuadorian Oregano essential oil. This pure essential oil is cultivated and distilled in the rich soil of Young Living’s Finca Botanica Farm and Distillery in Chongon, Ecuador. Ecuadorian Oregano is a powerful herb, found in villages and houses throughout South America, where grandmothers and herbalists alike have used it for generations. Ecuadorian Oregano is not technically oregano, but is named such because of its softly herbaceous, oregano-like scent. This naturally pure essential oil offers a cleansing, invigorating aroma, and pairs perfectly with a relaxing massage for overworked muscles. If you love the soft, herbaceous scent of Oregano but need similar properties to Peppermint, R.C.™, or Cool Azul®, Ecuadorian Oregano is just for you!Ecuadorian Oregano Product Information Page
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cleanses and purifies the air of strong odors when diffused
- Pairs perfectly with Ortho Ease® or Ortho Sport® to massage on overworked muscles
- Creates a cleansing, invigorating experience when inhaled or diffused with RC or Eucalyptus oils
- Pairs well with Thieves® essential oil blend and Thieves cleaning products
- Great substitute for Oregano essential oil in blends or the Raindrop Technique® for a milder, softer oregano aroma
- Soft, herbaceous, oregano-like aroma
- Key component in Cool Azul® Pain Relief Cream
- Includes the natural constituents of carvacrol, gamma terpinene, and para-cymene
- Oregano Vitality, Item No. 5594
- R.C essential oil blend, Item No. 3409
- Ortho Ease Massage Oil, Item No. 3033
- Thieves essential oil blend, Item No. 3423
- 100 percent pure, Ecuadorian Oregano essential oil produced with our Seed to Seal quality commitment
Plectranthus amboinicus† (Ecuadorian Oregano)
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
- Diffuse to cleanse and purify the air of odors
- Add to OrthoEase or OrthoSport and apply with massage to overworked muscles
- Inhale or diffuse with RC or Eucalyptus oils for a bold, invigorating breathing experience
- Great substitute for Oregano in blends or the Raindrop kit for a milder, softer oregano aroma
LABEL DIRECTIONS Topical:Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on underside of arm. Apply to desired area as needed
Aromatic:Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND The story of this unique essential oil starts in Ecuador, where Young Living Founder D. Gary Young came across a hardy, semi-succulent that produced a surprising amount of essential oil. Its aroma was similar to many oregano species with a moderately high carvacrol content. Ecuadorian Oregano (Plectranthus amboinicus) is thought to be originally from Africa but has spread throughout the world. As such, it has many common English names like Mexican mint, Spanish thyme, Indian mint, French thyme, Mexican thyme, Cuban oregano, and Three-in-one herb. Another way to identify this oil is by its common and former scientific synonyms, which are: Coleus amboinicus, Coleus aromaticus, and Plectranthus aromaticus.
JOINED THE YOUNG LIVING FAMILY IN 2020
Young Living January Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.