Eyeshadow – Savvy Minerals by Young Living – Residual
Add subtle drama or make a bold statement with Savvy Minerals Eyeshadow. Part of the Savvy Minerals by Young Living line, these rich eyeshadows are made with a finely ground mineral base, so they have a smooth, luxurious application and high-quality ingredients. They’re formulated without fillers, synthetic fragrances, or parabens, so they meet our superior standards and are gentle enough for sensitive skin.
With a variety of shades, Savvy Minerals by Young Living Eyeshadow makes it easy to create natural and dramatic looks that complement every skin tone. The mineral base glides on smoothly for easy application, and each shade has high color payoff that easily blends and builds into your desired look. Plus, its long-lasting formula wears all day, so you have one less thing to worry about during your busy schedule.
Eyeshadow Product Information Page
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Offers rich shades with high payoff and buildable color
- Blends well
- Provides long-lasting, all-day wear
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Vegan friendly and not tested on animals
- Made with mineral-based ingredients
- Formulated without talc, bismuth, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, or synthetic fragrances
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living Eyeliner
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living MultiTasker
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living Foundation
- Savvy Minerals by Young Living Lipstick
- Best Kept Secret (Matte Nude) Item No. 20782
- Crushin’ (Nude Peach with Light Shimmer) Item No. 20896
- Determined (Medium Brown Shimmer) Item No. 20781
- Diffused (Matte Plum) Item No. 20894
- Freedom (Golden Green) Item No. 20856
- Residual (Pale Beige Shimmer) Item No. 20785
- Spoiled (Matte Pink) Item No. 20784
- Unscripted (Matte Warm Purple) Item No. 20895
- Wanderlust (Pale White Shimmer) Item No. 20783
- Inspired (Light Mauve with Shimmer) Item No.21022
- Overboard (Plum Shimmer) Item No. 22859
- Envy (Violet-Gray Shimmer) Item No. 22857
IngredientsIngredients Mica Aspen bark extract May contain: Mica (CI 77019) Titanium dioxide (CI 77891) Iron oxides (CI 77491) Iron oxides (CI 77492) Iron oxides (CI 77499) Ultramarine (CI 77007) Suggested Uses
Quickly add definition and drama with the smooth, easy application of Savvy Minerals Eyeshadow. With a variety of colors for every skin tone and style, you can complete any look—natural or bold. DIRECTIONS
For best results, apply with a brush. Dip the brush into the eyeshadow powder, then lightly tap the brush handle against the side of the lid to remove the excess. Apply lightly to eyelids, building and blending color as desired.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Savvy Minerals by Young Living® is dedicated to clean beauty. Naturally derived formulas, plant extracts, and mineral ingredients—along with a commitment to keep harsh chemicals far, far away—means your natural beauty is front and center.
We know you worry about the toxic chemicals in traditional makeup, so we formulated a cosmetics line with the cleanest ingredients on the market—prioritizing quality, purity, and safety, while never letting performance lag. Clean beauty with Savvy Minerals means all-day wear powered by natural ingredients you can trust. Feel good about what you put on your face!
HOW TO FIND YOUR PERFECT SHADE Savvy Minerals by Young Living Eyeshadow comes in a variety of colors to complement every style and skin tone. The best way to find your perfect shade is to experiment, but a few guidelines can help you get started. Shopping for your skin tone is the best place to start. If you have a warm undertone, look for shades with a peachy or golden color, such as Spoiled or Unscripted. If your skin is cooler, choose shades that look more gray or blue, such as Determined or Wanderlust. We also recommend having at least two shades—one light and one dark—for your everyday wear. The lighter shade can be used for the brow bone, and the darker shade (something close to your skin tone or slightly darker) can be used for the eyelid. While this method can help define your eyes and lids, many looks work best with three or four colors. Play with at least a few shades you love, so you always have ways to perfect your look.
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.