Frankincense Essential Oil – 15 ml
Frankincense essential oil has a broad range of uses, from enhancing spiritual and meditative practice to use in beauty routines. Frankincense has an earthy, uplifting aroma that’s perfect for grounding and spiritual connectedness. Create a safe and comforting environment by diffusing this oil’s empowering aroma, particularly when you are seeking purpose or engaged in prayer or meditation.
In addition to elevated spiritual experiences, Frankincense can help you maintain the appearance of radiant skin when applied topically. Its ability to smooth the appearance of healthy skin, when applied topically, explains why this oil is a key ingredient in our Boswellia Wrinkle Cream™.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS Topical
- Promotes the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- May help reduce the appearance of uneven skin tones
- Has a sweet, honey-like, and woody fragrance
- Has a stimulating aroma
- Boswellia Wrinkle Cream™
- Brain Power™ essential oil blend
- Awaken™ essential oil blend
- Highest Potential™ essential oil blend
- Forgiveness™ essential oil blend
- Abundance™ essential oil blend
- Desert Mist™ Ultrasonic Diffuser
- ART® beauty products
- Acceptance™ essential oil blend
- 3 Wise Men™ essential oil blend
- The Gift™ essential oil blend
IngredientsIngredients Boswellia carterii† (Frankincense) oil †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil Suggested Uses
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Topical
- Add Frankincense to your moisturizer to highlight your natural beauty and promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin and even skin tones.
- Add a few drops to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it in a massage after activity.
- Invite elevated spiritual experiences every day by diffusing this oil in your home.
- Elevate your sacred space with the grounding, earthy aroma to help sustain your sense of connectedness.
- Cuddle up by the fire with comfortable clothes and a nostalgic, pleasant, woodsy scent for a relaxing evening snowed in.
DIRECTIONS Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
DIFFUSER BLENDS The East Coast
- 4 drops Cedarwood
- 3 drops Frankincense
- 2 drops Valor®
- 3 drops Bergamot
- 3 drops Light the Fire™
- 2 drops Frankincense
- 1 drop Northern Lights Black Spruce
FLAMMABLE:Do not use near fire, flame, heat, or sparks. Do not store above room temperature.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Frankincense essential oil is considered a holy oil in the Middle East, where it has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years and was one of the gifts given to Christ at his birth. Frankincense is mentioned in the Ebers Papyrus, an ancient Egyptian scroll from approximately 1500 BCE, that documents its use.
Young Living distills Frankincense oil from the resin of Boswellia carteriitrees located in northern Africa, near the Arabian Peninsula. Frankincense is a key ingredient in many products, including Boswellia Wrinkle Cream, Brain Power™, Awaken™, Highest Potential™, and Forgiveness™.
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Boswellia carterii BOTANICAL FAMILY:Burseraceae
ADDITIONAL NAMES:Olibanum, Oil from Lebanon. The name is derived from the Medieval French word for “real incense.” REGION FOUND:Somalia
PLANT PART USED:Gum/resin
EXTRACTION METHOD:Steam distilled
YL REGION:Most Young Living Frankincense essential oil comes from Somalia.
Frankincense essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994. Related Content
- Learn all about Frankincense
- Get silky-soft skin with Young Living's oatmeal bath soak with Lavender essential oil
- Essential oils for when you are in a bad mood
- 6 essential oils your skin loves
- Drops for dreamland: 10 essential oil tips for your bedtime routine
- A beginner’s guide to meditation
- 7 essential oils happy people use
- An oil cleanse to keep your skin timeless-looking
- Get your glow on: 3 tips for great-looking skin
- DIY makeup setting spray
- DIY perfume with essential oils
- DIY hair detangler sprays
- Homemade body butter recipe
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.