Frankincense Vitality – 5ml
Retail: $40.13 USD
Wholesale: $30.50 USD
Stock Number: #5587
Frankincense is rich with tradition, and its taste is unmistakable. Frankincense Vitality™ essential oil carries a rich, sweet, woodsy flavor and properties that can help support overall well-being and a healthy immune system when taken internally.* Frankincense Vitality is also a key ingredient in Young Living’s Longevity™ Vitality essential oil blend. Add Frankincense Vitality to your favorite foods or beverages to enjoy its unmistakable flavor.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- May support overall well-being*
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Can be taken as a dietary supplement for general health*
- Can be added to your favorite foods or beverages
ALSO FOUND IN
- Select 30™ Oil Collection
Vitality™ essential oil blend
- Longevity™ softgels
- Lavender Vitality™ essential oil
- Orange Vitality™ essential oil
- ImmuPower™ essential oil blend
- NingXia Red®
- Clear Vegetable Capsules
Serving Size: 1 drop
Amount Per Serving
Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)†
**Daily Value (DV) not
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade
- Take Frankincense Vitality internally as a dietary supplement by adding 1–2 drops to a vegetarian capsule to assist overall well-being and healthy immune function.*
- Add it to water or a green smoothie to enjoy Frankincense Vitality’s subtle citrusy flavor.
- Pair it with your favorite Young Living products, including NingXia Red, PowerGize, or ImmuPower, for an added boost to your day that will support your overall health.*
DIRECTIONS Put 2 drops in a capsule and take 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Get to Know
Get to Know
Distilled from the resin of trees,
Frankincense essential oil is considered a holy oil in the Middle
East, where it has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands
of years. It is even mentioned in one of the oldest known
scientific records, the Ebers papyrus, dating back to the 16th
century BC. Young Living distills Frankincense oil from the resin
Boswellia carteriitrees located in northern Africa, near the
- How to make a Bird Bomb at your Club Red Party
- How to make a Blondie at your Club Red Party
- Host your next party with NingXia the Club Red way!
- 7 essential oils happy people use
Young Living August Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.