Insect Repellent – 6oz
Don’t let bug bites ruin your family’s outdoor fun this summer! Young Living’s Insect Repellent is tested to repel mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas using only 100 percent naturally derived, plant-based ingredients.
Pure sesame oil and a carefully selected blend of essential oils traditionally used for their bug-repellent properties come together to make up all 99 percent of the active ingredients in this formula. The other 1 percent? Vitamin E. That means you can use it on your little ones and not worry about the synthetic chemicals used in many traditional repellents. You’ll also love the pleasant, citrusy aroma and smooth, non-greasy, non-sticky application.
Whether you’re spending time in the backyard or the backwoods, you can feel great knowing you have a pure, plant-based way to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Due to state regulations, this product is not available to purchase in the state of South Dakota.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tested to repel mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas and prevent bug bites
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas naturally with 99 percent active ingredients, plus 1 percent vitamin E
- Formulated with essential oils traditionally recommended for their bug-repellent properties
- Made with 100 percent naturally derived, plant-based ingredients
- Formulated without DEET, parabens, fillers, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants
- Rubs easily into skin without a greasy or sticky finish
- Pure, gentle formula free from synthetic chemicals
- Appropriate for use on children when used as directed
- Vegan friendly
- Lavender Hand & Body Lotion
- Genesis™ Hand & Body Lotion
- Sensation™ Hand & Body Lotion
- Lavender-Oatmeal Bar Soap
- Citronella essential oil
- Lemongrass essential oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- Geranium essential oil
- Spearmint essential oil
- Thyme essential oil
- Clove essential oil
IngredientsActive Ingredients Sesame oil (89%) Citronella† oil (6.5%) Lemongrass† oil (1.15%) Rosemary† oil (1%) Geranium† oil (0.5%) Spearmint† oil (0.35%) Thyme† oil (0.25%) Clove† oil (0.25%) †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil NON-ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Vitamin E (1%) Suggested Uses
Young Living’s Insect Repellent has a naturally-derived, hypoallergenic formula that leaves skin feeling smooth and moisturized instead of greasy or sticky. LABEL DIRECTIONS
Dispense into hand and apply evenly over exposed skin. Reapply as needed. Avoid contact with clothing, as product can stain fabric.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Causes eye irritation. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. Adult supervision required when applying to children. Do not apply to children’s hands. Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Many insect repellents on the market use DEET or synthetic chemicals to keep bugs away. That’s why Young Living created a 100 percent naturally-derived, essential oil-infused alternative. In addition to the absence of DEET, Young Living’s Insect Repellent is formulated without parabens, fillers, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants. It’s even gentle enough to use on kids when used as directed!
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.