Joy Essential Oil Blend – 15 ml
Retail: $56.58 USD
Wholesale: $43.00 USD
Stock Number: #3372
Create an environment of romance and warmth with Joy™ essential oil blend. With its combination of floral and citrus essential oils, including Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Jasmine, Palmarosa, Rose, Bergamot, Lemon, and Tangerine, this unique and feminine fragrance is sure to be a favorite. Diffuse Joy around the house for an environment that is pleasant and inviting or dab it on your neck and wrists for a natural floral perfume. This essential oil blend invites togetherness and is used adoringly by members all around the world.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Produces an aroma that brings joy to the heart, mind, and soul
- Supplies an uplifting aroma that can be enjoyed alone or combined with any YL personal care product
- Contains Ylang Ylang essential oil, which inspires a romantic aromatic atmosphere
- Creates a joyful and happy aromatic experience when applied to wrists or heart
- From the bottle: Warm, sweet, floral aroma
- Freedom Sleep and Freedom Release Collections
- Premier Aroma ™Collection
- Everyday Oils ™Collection
- Desert Mist ™Ultrasonic Diffuser
- V-6 ™Vegetable Oil Complex
- Envision ™essential oil blend
- Feelings ™Collection
- Bergamot essential oil
- Ylang Ylang essential oil
- Rose essential oil
- Believe ™essential oil blend
- Citrus Fresh ™essential oil blend
- Live Your Passion ™essential oil blend
Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel
Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower
Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower
Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil
Coriandrum sativum† (Coriander) seed
Citrus reticulata† (Tangerine) peel oil
Jasminum officinale* (Jasmine) oil
Anthemis nobilis† (Roman chamomile) flower
Cymbopogon martini† (Palmarosa) oil
Rosa damascena† (Rose) flower oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
- Apply Joy to your wrists and the back of your neck before going out for a fresh and natural floral perfume.
- Place 2–3 drops on a damp cloth and throw it in the dryer to help freshen your laundry.
- Put a few drops in a warm bath for a spa-like experience and a blissful, relaxing aroma.
- Diffuse Joy to create an atmosphere of happiness throughout your home during family gatherings and celebrations.
- Elevate game night at home with the warm, uplifting aroma.
- Transform your bedroom into a welcoming, floral-infused retreat.
- Brighten dull desk work or your midday slump at the office.
- Treat yourself to a steamy shower filled with comforting and enlivening floral-citrus notes.
DIRECTIONS Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND To create Joy’s unique and lovely scent, oils such as Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, and Rose combine to make the perfect floral and citrusy aroma. Many of these oils have a rich history: Bergamot is rumored to have been taken to Italy by way of the Canary Islands by Christopher Columbus. Rose has been praised for its fragrance and other qualities since Ancient Greek and Roman times. With such powerful oils, it’s no surprise that Joy is a member favorite.
Joy essential oil blend joined the Young Living family in 1994.
- Discover what's inside: Joy
- 7 essential oils happy people use
- Hygge the YL way: Your essential guide to cozy comfort
Young Living May Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.