JuvaCleanse Vitality – 5ml
Retail: $68.75 USD
Wholesale: $52.25 USD
Stock Number: #5638
JuvaCleanse® Vitality belongs to Young Living’s Juva line and was designed to be taken as a supplement along with a diet of fiber-rich foods. Combining Helichrysum, Ledum, and Celery Seed essential oils, JuvaCleanse Vitality™ complements other Juva products, including JuvaFlex®, JuvaPower®, JuvaSpice®, and JuvaTone®. JuvaCleanse Vitality is formulated to have cleansing properties, to help support digestion and to support a healthy immune system. With many beneficial properties, JuvaCleanse Vitality is a great addition to your daily dietary supplements.*
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Contains powerful antioxidants
- May support a healthy immune system*
- Provides cleansing properties that support a healthy lifestyle and may support the digestive system when combined with a healthy lifestyle*
- Pairs well with JuvaFlex, JuvaPower, JuvaSpice, JuvaTone, and Detoxzyme
ALSO FOUND IN
- JuvaFlex® Vitality
- Life 9™
- DiGize™ Vitality
- Digest & Cleanse™
- NingXia Red
- Master Formula™
- GLF™ Vitality
Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum)† flower
Ledum (Rhododendrum groenlandicum)† leaf
Celery (Apium graveolens)† fruit/seed
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
- Add 1–2 drops of JuvaCleanse Vitality to a glass of water in the morning or after any meal to enjoy its cleansing benefits.*
- Take it daily as a dietary supplement to support a healthy lifestyle and wellness regimen.*
- Add 1–2 drops to a smoothie or green drink for digestive support any time of the day.*
- Take it with JuvaTone twice a day between meals for powerful antioxidant benefits.*
LABEL DIRECTIONS Dilute 1 drop of JuvaCleanse Vitality with 4 drops of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take 1 time daily or as desired.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND The celery plant was originally found growing in salt marshes around the Mediterranean Sea and was first used by the Ancient Greeks to make certain types of wine.
Ledum originated from eastern Canada and was locally used as “Labrador tea.”
Helichrysum is a self-seeding plant in the sunflower family. It grows natively in rocky, sandy terrain throughout the Mediterranean and is harvested at the Young Living Dalmatia Aromatic Farm in Croatia.
Young Living November Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.