Lavender Essential Oil – 15 ml
Retail: $31.91 USD
Wholesale: $24.25 USD
Stock Number: #3575
Lavender essential oil has a scent that’s a wonderful blend of fresh, floral, clean, and calm. It’s this dynamic aroma that has made the plant a classic for perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products. As one of our most popular products, Lavender is a great beginner oil and a must for every home. Lavender essential oil isn’t just a favorite because of its classic scent—it’s also highly versatile. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse and enhance many areas of your life.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents
linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
- May help cleanse and soothe minor skin irritations
- Can be soothing to the skin after a day in the sun
- May help reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Supports aging skin
- May promote feelings of calm and fights occasional nervous tension
- Has balancing properties that calm the mind and body
- From the bottle: Sweet, herbaceous, floral aroma
- Aroma Siez™ essential oil blend
- Awaken™ essential oil blend
- Forgiveness™ essential oil blend
- Gentle Baby™ essential oil blend
- Tranquil™ Roll-On
- Relaxation™ Massage Oil
- Seedlings™ Baby Wipes
- Everyday Oils™ collection
- Select 30™ Oil Collection
- SclarEssence™ Vitality™ essential oil blend
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)† flowering
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Topical
- Add a few drops to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products for a classic aroma and more youthful complexion.
- Unwind in the evening with a calming, Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of a bedtime routine by rubbing it on the bottoms of your feet or diffusing it next to your bed.
- Add it to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply topically to soothe the skin after a day in the sun.
- Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt to
a bath to create a relaxing environment.
DIRECTIONS Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
WHERE TO DIFFUSE
- Fill your bedroom with Lavender’s calming aroma in
the evening for a soothing space conducive to sleep.
- Infuse the nursery with the gentle floral scent during nap time for a welcoming and restful environment that sets your little one up for sweet dreams.
- Unwind with a spa-like setting anywhere by combining Lavender with other luxurious scents such as Eucalyptus, Bergamot, or Cedarwood.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Did you know that lavender is part of the mint family and is one of our most popular oils? Young Living has three farms that grow lavender, located in Utah, Idaho, and France. Lavender is steam distilled from the flowering tops of the plant, and it takes 27 square feet of lavender plants to make one 15 ml bottle of Lavender essential oil. In ancient Greece, Pedanius Dioscorides, a physician pharmacologist and botanist, praised the many qualities and uses of lavender. You can find Lavender essential oil in many Young Living blends, including Stress Away™, Tranquil™, RutaVaLa™, Forgiveness™, and Harmony™.
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Lavandula angustifolia
REGIONS FOUND:Utah, Idaho, France
PLANT PART USED:Flowering top
EXTRACTION METHOD:Steam distilled from flowering top
YL REGION:Most Young Living Lavender essential oil comes from France and the United States.
Lavender essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994. Related Content
- The essential oil perfume you’ll take everywhere
- All about Lavender
- Get silky-soft skin with Young Living's oatmeal bath soak with Lavender
- DIY makeup remover pads with Lavender essential oil
- 6 essential oils your skin loves
- Hug in a bottle: An essential oil guide to uplift and inspire
- A beginner’s guide to meditation
- An oil cleanse to keep your skin timeless-looking
- Self-care Sundays: Taking me time with essential oils
- Destination everywhere: Diffuser blends for 7 cities
- 7 life lessons inspired by plants
- 5 tips and essential oils to help the procrastinator
- Essential oils for homesickness
- Skin care for your age
- Treat yourself—3 steps to make time for me time
- Essential oils for when you are in a bad mood
- 7 essential oils happy people use
- DIY monster spray: 3 kid-friendly recipes
- DIY homemade body butter recipe
- DIY Lavender makeup remover pads
- DIY essential oil-infused dry shampoo
- DIY Lavender-oatmeal bath soak
- DIY hair mask infused with essential oils
- DIY lotion bar recipe
- Save face: 5 DIYs for your skin type
Young Living April Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.