Retail: $15.79 USD
Wholesale: $12.00 USD
Stock Number: #5590
Ready to amplify your recipes with a unique and sophisticated flavor? Look no further than Lavender Vitality™ essential oil. Lavender, a Young Living favorite used the world over for aromatic and topical uses, now wows in dietary applications as Lavender Vitality. This celebrated oil offers a hint of elevated flavor to recipes and a wealth of dietary benefits as a supplement. Dip your toothpick into Lavender Vitality and swirl it through chicken and lamb marinades, or add a drop or two to cake batters and lemonades. This essential oil will add a sweet and slightly floral flavor that will be hard to forget!
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Offers a sweet, slightly floral taste and aroma
- Improves sleep quality for occasional sleeplessness*
- Supports general wellness*
- Contains cleansing and antioxidant properties*
- Helps ease occasional nervous tension*
- Select 30™ Oil Collection
- SclarEssence™ Vitality™ essential oil blend
- Lemon Vitality™ essential oil
- German Chamomile Vitality™ essential oil
- Rosemary Vitality™ essential oil
- Frankincense Vitality™ essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
Serving Size: 1 drop
Amount Per Serving
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)†
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade
*Daily Value (DV) not
- Place a few drops in your water in the evening to help improve sleep quality for occasional sleeplessness.*
- Add 2 drops to a vegetarian capsule to take advantage of Lavender Vitality’s cleansing and antioxidant properties.*
- Balance Lavender Vitality in savory dishes with herbs such as thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
- Combine citrus flavors with Lavender Vitality’s earthy and floral flavor for unique desserts and refreshing drinks.
- Use Lavender Vitality as a supplement to ease occasional nervous tension.*
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND From farms in Utah, Idaho, and France, Young Living sources our most popular product: Lavender essential oil. The plant is part of the mint family, and the best-selling essential oil is extracted by steam distilling the flowering tops. Perhaps part of the reason for Lavender’s popularity comes from its extensive history. Looking back all the way to Ancient Greece, a physician and botanist named Pedanius Dioscorides praised its many qualities and uses. Today Lavender is a key ingredient in Young Living products such as SleepEssence™, Estro™, and our Seedlings™ product line. Related Content
- Blueberry Lavender Homemade Ice Cream
- All About Lavender Essential Oil
- Honey-Lavender Lemonade
- Host your next party with NingXia the Club Red way!
- Easy Recipes to Help Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
- How to Make Hot Chocolate Infused with Lavender Vitality™
- Homemade blueberry-lavender ice cream recipe
- Warm Up with Our Lavender Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Honey-Lavender Lemonade
- How to make a Bird Bomb at your Club Red Party
Young Living April Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.