Lucia Artisan Diffuser
The Young Living Lucia™ Artisan Diffuser hails from the Pearl River Delta of China, a haven for artisans, poets, and painters for hundreds of years. Every Lucia glass cover is handcrafted by a master glassblower trained for years in the art of glasswork, making each Lucia Diffuser a unique work of art that will illuminate the decor of any home.
The Lucia’s unique, lamp-like design creates soft, ethereal light, a luminous sensory companion as the ultrasonic diffusion fills your home with your signature essential oil scents.
Includes complimentary 5 ml Peppermint and Citrus Fresh essential oils
This product is available only for a limited time, while supplies lastLucia Artisan Diffuser Set Product Information Page
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Handcrafted blown glass cover and soft white tones create exquisite designs that coordinate beautifully with any decor
- High diffusion mode that can run up to four hours or with three different timer options: 60, 90, and 120 minutes
- Intermittent diffusion mode that runs up to eight hours at intervals of 30 seconds on and 30 seconds off
- Eight different LED light options that run independent of diffuser function
- Diffuser coverage area of up to 375 square feet
- Lustre™ Artisan Diffuser, Item No. 32676
- Grapefruit essential oil, Item No. 3560
- Lemon Myrtle essential oil, Item No. 3079
- Australian Kuranya™ essential oil blend, Item No. 25673
Capacity: 90 ml
Weight: 18 oz. (590 g)
Room Coverage: 375 sq. ft.
Suggested UsesLABEL DIRECTIONS Fill reservoir with water and add 5–8 drops of essential oil, select diffusion and light modes, and enjoy.
CAUTIONS:For safety and care information, refer to the Lucia Artisan Diffuser Operation Manual.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Young Living’s exclusive artisan diffusers are created to be statement pieces in your home, incorporating fluid, natural shapes and soft, cloud-like hues. Each one comes from the south of China along the Pearl River Delta—from an area known as the “Fragrant Mountain,” in reference to the many flowers that grow nearby. This region has been inhabited by craftsmen, poets, and creative thinkers since the Northern Song Dynasty nearly 1,000 years ago. Today the spirit of craftsmanship continues, and the Lustre and Lucia Artisan Diffusers are handmade by master glassblowers, combining traditional practices with modern technology. To reach the status of master glassblower, an apprentice must complete at least two years of intensive training. In this time, each artisan is trained to know the molten glass intimately in order to work it into a final masterpiece. Young Living is proud to bring these works of art from master craftsmen to your home.
JOINED THE YOUNG LIVING FAMILY IN 2020
Young Living January Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.