Marjoram Vitality – 5ml
Retail: $19.41 USD
Wholesale: $14.75 USD
Stock Number: #5592
Marjoram is found in many savory dishes, especially those from Mediterranean countries like Italy. Steam distilled from the leaves of the plant, Marjoram Vitality™ essential oil has a similar flavor to Oregano Vitality and is the perfect complement to fish, chicken, soup, and vegetables dishes. Marjoram Vitality provides powerful antioxidant support for a healthy lifestyle and supports the digestive and immune systems when combined with a healthy diet.*
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a mild, herbaceous, and savory flavor
- Provides powerful antioxidants that support a healthy lifestyle
- May support the digestive system when combined with a healthy diet*
- Can be taken as a dietary supplement to support a healthy immune system*
WORKS WELL WITH
- Bergamot Vitality™ essential oil
- Orange Vitality™ essential oil
- Lavender Vitality™ essential oil
Ingredients Ingredients Marjoram (Origanum majorana)† leaf oil †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil Suggested Uses
- Substitute 1 drop of Marjoram Vitality per tablespoon of fresh marjoram in your favorite recipes. If less is called for, dip a toothpick in the Marjoram Vitality bottle and swirl it through your wet ingredients.
- Infuse a bottle of extra virgin olive oil with a drop of Marjoram Vitality to elevate salad dressings, marinades, and bread dips.
- Add a drop or two to a fruit smoothie or green juice to support a healthy immune system.*
DIRECTIONS Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily or as needed.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND The marjoram plant is native to the Mediterranean region and belongs to the Lamiaceae botanical family. Related to mint, this plant has oval-shaped leaves and is light green in color. Ancient Greeks referred to marjoram as “the joy of the mountain,” and today it’s a popular herb in many Thanksgiving recipes.
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.