MindWise – 15oz
Support normal cardiovascular health and cognitive health with the fruity, nutty flavor of MindWise™! With a vegetarian oil made from cold-pressed sacha inchi seeds harvested from the Peruvian Amazon and other medium-chain triglyceride oils, MindWise has a high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids and omega-3 fatty acids. Plus, it uses a combination of fruit juices and extracts, turmeric, and pure essential oils to create a heart and brain function supplement with a taste you’ll love!
MindWise also includes our proprietary memory function blend made with bioidentical CoQ10, ALCAR, and GPC—ingredients that have been studied for their unique benefits. With generous amounts of vitamin D3, this premium supplement is equipped to support normal brain function and overall cognitive and cardiovascular health.*
- Supports normal brain and heart function*
- Contains a high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids and omega-3 fatty acids
- Includes GPC, ALCAR, and bioidentical CoQ10, all studied for their beneficial properties*
- Supports heart health by replenishing the body with CoQ10*
- Features an improved, smoother texture
- Includes no added preservatives
- Formulated with turmeric
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
How to Use
For optimal effect adults should follow initial dose schedule
for 7-10 days followed by maintenance schedule. Children (4-12)
should follow children's schedule. Should be taken with a meal.
Shake well before use.
Refrigerate after opening.
Adult Initial Dose:take 2 tablespoons (6 teaspoons) once daily for the first 7-10 days.
Adult Maintenance Dose:take 1 tablespoon (3 teaspoons) once daily or as needed.
Child Dose:take 1-2 teaspoons once daily. Not recommended for children under 4. Product Tips
Product TipsShake well before each use and refrigerate after opening. Ingredients
IngredientsClick the image below to enlarge.
Young Living March Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.