Peppermint Essential Oil – 15 ml
Peppermint essential oil provides a familiar, recognizable scent, but Peppermint is so much more than just a nostalgic, fresh aroma. This oil can be diffused to create a stimulating, focused atmosphere for daily tasks. You can also apply it topically to create a cool, tingling sensation on the skin, which can be very soothing after hard physical activity. We recommend using Peppermint essential oil aromatically or topically anytime you want to add a pleasant variety to your routine!
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cools fatigued muscles after physical activity
- Produces a focused environment when diffused
- Provides a refreshing experience when mixed with your favorite shampoo or when applied to skin after a warm day in the sun
- Creates an invigorating and refreshing experience when inhaled
- 1.8-Cineole (Eucalyptol)
- Menthyl acetate
- Raindrop Technique®
- Aroma Siez™ essential oil blend
- Clarity™ essential oil blend
- DiGize™ essential oil blend
- M-Grain™ essential oil blend
- PanAway® essential oil blend
- R.C.™ essential oil blend
- Ortho Sport® Massage Oil
- Ginger essential oil
- Fennel essential oil
- AromaEase™ essential oil blend
- Brain Power™ essential oil blend
- Raven™ essential oil blend
- Cool Azul® Sports Gel
Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
- Diffuse Peppermint while working or around kids while doing their homework for an environment that is focused and energized.
- Add Peppermint to hot bathwater and enjoy the revitalizing scent and soothing aromatic steam.
- Inhale or apply it to your chest before and during a tough workout for a stimulating scent.
- Apply it topically to fatigued areas following physical activity for a cooling sensation.
- Put focus first in study areas with this crisp, cool aroma.
- Wake up shared family spaces first thing in the morning by infusing them with this icy scent.
- Refresh your cooldown space after a vigorous workout with its chilling fragrance.
DIRECTIONS Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil. Test on a small area of skin on the underside of your arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
DIFFUSER BLENDS Candy Cane
- 4 drops Stress Away™
- 3 drops Christmas Spirit™
- 3 drops Peppermint
- 4 drops Peppermint
- 6 drops Orange
- 2 drops Idaho Balsam Fir
- 6 drops Inspiration™
- 4 drops Peppermint
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Peppermint is originally from Europe, but 75 percent of the world’s supply is now grown in the United States. To produce one of Young Living’s most popular oils, we look to several farms, including the Young Living Lavender Farm and Distillery in Mona, Utah. One 15 ml bottle of Peppermint essential oil is created by steam distilling 1 pound of the leaves and flowering tops of the peppermint plant. Peppermint is a key ingredient in PanAway®, Cool Azul® Pain Relief Cream, and Deep Relief™ Roll-On.
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Mentha piperita
REGIONS FOUND:North America, Mediterranean area, Great Britain
PLANT PART USED:Leaves and stems
EXTRACTION METHOD:Steam distilled
YL REGION:The majority of Young Living Peppermint essential oil comes from the U.S.
Peppermint essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994. Related Content
- DIY essential oil Christmas ornaments
- Young Living Peppermint Oil: Your everyday must-have
- Young Living Raindrop Technique: Full version
- All about Peppermint essential oil
- 13 essential oil hacks perfect for parenting
- Essential oils for when you are in a bad mood
- 6 oils that do (almost) everything
- 7 essential oils happy people use
- All about Peppermint
- 5 tips and essential oils to help the procrastinator
- DIY bath jellies with essential oils
- DIY essential oil-infused dry shampoo
Young Living May Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.