R.C. Essential Oil Blend – 15 ml
R.C.™ Essential Oil is a powerful blend of Spruce, Cypress, and three types of Eucalyptus oils ( E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora). Diffuse or apply it directly before, during, or after your workout. Its energetic aroma will help you stay motivated when you hit the weights, treadmill, or bike.
You can also combine Young Living R.C. oil with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complexfor an invigorating massage. This routine creates a relaxing spa-like experience and can even help when your day demands that you be out and about earlier than usual. Its robust scent will help you perk up as your day begins.
R.C. is also a great substitute for Aroma Siez™in Young Living’s Raindrop Technique®.
R.C. Essential Oil Uses:
- Rub on your chest and back of the neck before an early-morning workout.
- Use with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complexfor a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice.
- Place a few drops in a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
- Brighten your outlook during early-morning errands by applying R.C. oil to your chest and wrists.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS Topical
- Provides a refreshing respiratory experience when applied to the chest
- May support the feeling of normal, clear breathing
- Creates an invigorating experience when added to a bath or shower
- May be used as part of an exercise routine to help promote the sensation of deeper breathing
- Can be diffused during the cold-weather season
- From the bottle: Refreshing, crisp, lemony aroma
- Premier Aroma™ Collection
- Golden Touch 1™ Collection
- Active & Fit™ Kit
- Select 30™ Oil Collection
- V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex
- Peppermint essential oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil
- Eucalyptus Blue essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Melissa essential oil
- Raven™ essential oil blend
- Breathe Again™ Roll-On
- Dorado Azul essential oil
- Rosemary essential oil
- Desert Mist™ Ultrasonic Diffuser
Ingredients Ingredients Eucalyptus globulus† leaf oil Myrtus communis† (Myrtle) oil Origanum majorana† (Marjoram) leaf oil Pinus sylvestris† (Pine) leaf oil Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil Eucalyptus citriodora† leaf oil Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil Cupressus sempervirens† (Cypress) leaf/nut/stem oil Picea mariana† (Black spruce) leaf oil Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil Suggested Uses
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Topical
- Rub R.C. on your chest and the back of your neck before an early morning workout to promote the sensation of deeper breathing.
- Use R.C. with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice to enjoy a refreshing scent.
- Brighten your outlook during early morning errands by applying R.C. to your chest and wrists.
- Apply R.C. topically with V-6 oil to your chest in the evenings for a refreshing respiratory experience.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
- Open your home with an aroma that will take you to the heart of a deep, cooling forest.
- Invigorate your workout routine with a refreshing breeze of eucalyptus oilaromas.
- Add power to your shower and fill your bathroom with this invigorating aroma.
- Infuse your bedtime routine with a cool, effervescent scent for a deep sense of comfort.
- Banish musty aromas from stuffy spaces and create the sensation of a fresh breeze.
- Invite the comfort of crisp, rich, familiar scents into your hotel room when you are away from home.
- Enliven a spa experience with the cooling, peaceful aroma of an outdoor refuge.
LABEL DIRECTIONS Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Formulated by Young Living Founder D. Gary Young, this blend contains carefully selected essential oils to help create a refreshing and invigorating experience. Three of these oils are derived from different varieties of eucalyptus, a tiny fraction of the more than 700 species in the world. This blend also contains Peppermint oil, which contains naturally occurring menthol for a cooling sensation when applied to skin.
R.C. essential oil blend joined the Young Living family in 1994.
- Your essential oil guide for the toughest trails
- 6 reasons to love R.C. essential oil blend
- 5 tips and essential oils to help the procrastinator
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.