Raven Essential Oil Blend – 15 ml
Retail: $47.04 USD
Wholesale: $35.75 USD
Stock Number: #3402
Raven™ essential oil blend is a cool, refreshing combination of Ravintsara, Peppermint, Eucalyptus Radiata, Lemon, and Wintergreen essential oils. A chilly, minty blend with sweet undertones, Raven creates a cooling sensation and provides a comforting aroma when applied topically to the chest and throat. Like an effervescent breeze through a grove of eucalyptus trees, Raven provides a refreshing aromatic experience when diffused or inhaled directly. The naturally occurring constituents eucalyptol, menthol, and methyl salicylate provide an invigorating and empowering experience, particularly before or after a workout or when winding down for the evening.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS Aromatic
- Has a cool, minty eucalyptus aroma
- Can be diffused or inhaled directly for a refreshing respiratory experience
- May be used as part of your exercise routine to help promote the sensation of deeper breathing
ALSO FOUND IN
- Premier Aroma ™Collection
- Golden Touch 1 ™Collection
- Premium Starter Kits
- R.C.™ essential oil blend
- Thieves® essential oil blend
- Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil
- Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil
- Eucalyptus Blue essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Breathe Again ™Roll-On
- Inner Defense®
- Super C™
Cinnamomum camphora† (Camphor) leaf oil
Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil
Gaultheria procumbens† (Wintergreen) leaf
Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil
Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Topical
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it onto your chest and neck during the cold-weather season for a comforting aroma.
- Apply it to your feet as part of your bedtime routine.
- Dilute with V-6 and rub it on your chest and the back of your neck before an early morning workout to promote the sensation of deeper breathing.
- Diffuse Raven in any stuffy environment for a fresh, crisp atmosphere.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath or shower for an invigorating experience.
- Opt for an effervescent shower experience by diffusing this essential oil with the steam.
- Inhale directly first thing in the morning for a refreshing respiratory experience.
- Push yourself to the max and breathe in this cool, minty fragrance during your next HIIT session.
- Infuse the whole house with an aroma reminiscent of a breeze through eucalyptus trees.
- Brave the craze of work with this refreshing scent.
- Help customers feel welcome in your clinic by creating a fresh atmosphere.
- Offer your kids a cooling respiratory experience at play or school.
DIRECTIONS Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product. Not intended for children under six without the advice of a health professional.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Raven is a unique blend of Ravintsara and four other bright, refreshing essential oils: Peppermint, Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil, Lemon oil, and Wintergreen. Ravintsara is found within the leaves and wood of the camphor tree, a large evergreen tree native to regions in southern China and Japan, as well as Taiwan, Korea, and Vietnam. You can find Peppermint grown at the Young Living Lavender Farm and Distillery in Mona, Utah.
Ravintsara’s slightly woodsy aroma pairs perfectly with other essential oils in the mint family, including Peppermint and Wintergreen. The whole experience is sweetened with a sprinkle of Lemon, creating the sensation of walking through a crisp, quiet winter forest.
Young Living January Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.