Tea Tree Essential Oil – 15 ml
Tea Tree essential oil, also known as Melaleuca or Melaleuca Alternifolia oil, is one of the most widely used and extensively researched essential oils, making it a must-have for every home. Because the benefits of Tea Tree oil include cleansing properties and a refreshing scent, this versatile oil can be used for everything from home cleaning solutions to skin care.
Keep a bottle of Tea Tree in your house to make homemade household cleaners, air fresheners, and linen spritzers. You can also find a world of uses for Tea Tree in your personal care and beauty routine. Incorporate this moisturizing yet cleansing oil into skin care applications and hair treatments for a spa-quality upgrade!
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS Topical
- May help reduce the appearance of blemishes
- Helps maintain healthy-looking hair and scalp
- Maintains the appearance of healthy skin and nails when applied to feet and toenails
- May work as a naturally derived deodorants
- Helps eliminate musky odors
- 1,8-cineole (Eucalyptol)
- Everyday Oils™ Collection
- Select 30™ Oil Collection
- Animal Scents® Ointment
- Purification® essential oil blend
- Melrose™ essential oil blend
- Desert Mist™ Ultrasonic Diffuser
- Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Clove essential oil
- Melissa essential oil
- Exodus II™ essential oil blend
- Longevity™ essential oil blend
- Thieves® essential oil blend
- From the bottle: Sharp, clean, astringent aroma
Ingredients Ingredients Melaleuca alternifolia† (Tea Tree) oil †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil Suggested Uses
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Topical
- Add it to homemade soaps and moisturizers to experience its cleansing properties.
- Apply it to skin as part of your nighttime routine to help maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Diffuse it to combat stale or unpleasant odors in the home.
- Combine it with citrus scents such as Lemon or Lemongrass for a natural deodorizer.
- Combine Tea Tree with water in a small glass spray bottle and use to freshen linens and towels.
- Combat the pungent odor of gym clothes radiating from your laundry room before tackling the endless pile of clothes and linens.
- Put your feet up and dissolve your day’s stresses in any room of the house with this renewing aroma for a memorable at-home spa experience.
- Jump over any mental block and stay focused with its clarifying, refreshing scent during late-night study or work sessions.
- Create a natural deodorizer for the kitchen after cleaning out the fridge by combining Tea Tree with one of your favorite Young Living citrus essential oils.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
DIFFUSER BLENDS A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- 5 drops Citronella
- 3 drops Geranium
- 2 drops Tea Tree
- 2 drops Lemongrass
- 6 drops Valor®
- 2 drops Citrus Fresh™
- 2 drops Shutran™
- 2 drops Tea Tree
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND For centuries Tea Tree essential oil has been beloved for its countless wellness and beauty benefits. Today it’s one of the beauty industry’s favorite essential oils. Tea Tree essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifoliatree, native to Australia; the tree is part of the Myrtaceae botanical family. SCIENTIFIC NAME: Melaleuca alternifolia BOTANICAL FAMILY:Myrtaceae REGIONS FOUND:Australia, France, South Africa PLANT PART USED:Leaves EXTRACTION METHOD:Steam distilled YL REGION:Most Young Living Tea Tree essential oil comes from Australia and South Africa. Tea Tree essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994. FAQ
FAQQ: Can pure, unrefined, 100% tea tree oil be toxic?
A: When Tea Tree oil is used as directed it is not considered toxic. However, when using oils or supplements please be sure and follow the direction on the label, and always consult your health care provider before using any product or if you begin to have a reaction. Q: What is Terpineol and how much of it is in Young Living's melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) essential oil?
A: Terpineol is an isomeric alcohol that is naturally occurring in essential oils such as Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree). Q: What percentage of camphor is contained in tea tree?
A: There are no detectable amounts of camphor in tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia).
- Get silky-soft skin with Young Living's oatmeal bath soak with Lavender essential oil
- DIY essential oil-infused dry shampoo for hassle-free hairstyling
- DIY makeup setting spray
- All about Tea Tree
- 6 essential oils your skin loves
- Skin care for your age
- Treat yourself: 3 steps to make time for me time
- Hello, handsome! 15 essential oils for beards (plus 3 tips)
- Essential oils for homesickness
- Save face: 5 DIYs for your skin type
- DIY essential oil-infused dry shampoo
- DIY Lavender-oatmeal bath soak
- Tame your mane: DIY detanglers for your hair type
- DIY makeup setting spray
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.