Thieves Essential Oil Blend – 15 ml
Retail: $45.72 USD
Wholesale: $34.75 USD
Stock Number: #3423
Thieves® essential oil blend is a powerful combination of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils that fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma. As one of our most popular products, it’s no wonder that Thieves is included in so many of our home cleaning and personal care products. It is a key ingredient in Thieves Cleaner, Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier, Thieves Wipes, and Thieves Foaming Hand Soap. Thieves blend is your go-to for an invigoratingly clean and spicy scent that smells more like fall baking than harsh cleaning formulas.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents trans cinnamaldehyde (Cinnamon Bark), limonene (Lemon), and eucalyptol (Eucalyptus Radiata and Rosemary)
- Cleansing when applied topically
- Neutralizes and purifies the air from strong odors when diffused
- Freshens any atmosphere when diffused
- From the bottle: vibrant, spicy cinnamon aroma
- Premium Starter Kits
- Golden Touch 1™ Collection
- Thieves product line
- Desert Mist™ Ultrasonic Diffuser
- Clove essential oil
- Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- Orange essential oil
- Lemongrass essential oil
- Tea Tree essential oil
- Christmas Spirit™ essential oil blend
- Lemon essential oil
- V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex
Ingredients Ingredients Eugenia caryophyllus† (Clove) bud oil Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil Cinnamomum zeylanicum† (Cinnamon) bark oil Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil Rosmarinus officinalis† (Rosemary) leaf oil †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil Suggested Uses
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Topical
- Add to V-6 and use for a foot massage.
- Diffuse 6–8 drops to help create a cozy, peaceful environment.
- Customize your Thieves experience by adding a few drops of Orange, Tangerine, Nutmeg, or Lemon Myrtle essential oil.
- Refresh musty carpets by adding 5 drops of Thieves to a cup of baking soda; combine well and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle over carpets and vacuum thoroughly.
- Add a few drops to your Thieves Dish Soap or Thieve Automatic Dishwasher Powder to eliminate odors and boost cleaning.
- Add to any of your Thieves cleaning products.
- Welcome the fresh, clean fragrance of Thieves into your classroom or playroom to neutralize strong odors in the air.
- Create an inviting ambiance by filling your living room or kitchen with the spicy, homespun aroma.
- Surround yourself with the comforting scent at your desk for an uplifting and cozy workday.
- Counteract odors near trash cans by flooding the air with this delicious, homey fragrance.
DIRECTIONS Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil. Test on a small area of skin on the underside of your arm. Apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND In France during the 15th century, thieves would sneak into graveyards to rob from the dead and dying. Legend says they protected themselves by creating a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals. Today Thieves essential oil blend is inspired by those tales of old. Combining Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Lemon oil, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils, this blend is one of our most popular products. Use it with household cleaning products or diffuse it to freshen up a room.
Thieves essential oil blend joined the Young Living family in 1994.
- All about Thieves
- All about Thieves essential oil blend
- 6 oils that do (almost) everything
- 13 essential oil hacks perfect for parenting
- 9 essentials for Dr. Mom
- 21 signs you’re obsessed with essential oils
Young Living September Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.