Valerian Essential Oil – 5 ml
Retail: $50.66 USD
Wholesale: $38.50 USD
Stock Number: #3648
Valerian essential oil has an earthy aroma that promotes feelings of relaxation and eases occasional restlessness. Diffuse this grounding oil as the perfect bedtime companion or massage it into the bottoms of your feet after a long day to foster moments of peace. Valerian is a vital component in D. Gary Young’s Trauma Life™ essential oil blend.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS Aromatic
- May ease occasional restlessness before winding down for the evening
- May promote calm feelings and helps with occasional nervous tension
- May encourage feelings of relaxation
- Offers a nurturing aroma for women
- Bornyl acetate
- Myrtenyl acetate
essential oil blend
- Lavender essential oil
- Peace & Calming ®essential oil blend
- Cedarwood essential oil
- Desert Mist™ Ultrasonic Diffuser
Valeriana officinalis† (Valerian) root
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
Suggested UsesAPPLICATIONS Topical
- Use Valerian topically on the back of the neck or
on the bottoms of feet.
- Use Valerian as part of your nighttime routine by diffusing it with Clary Sage next to your bed.
- Create a foot soak by combining 3 drops of Valerian and 5 drops of Tea Tree with 1 tablespoon of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and 1 tablespoon of salt in warm water. Mix well and soak feet in this luxurious bath for 15 minutes.
- Turn down the sheets and soothe the senses with this relaxing, earthy aroma.
- Relax your body and mind in a luxurious, steamy spa with this nurturing, rich fragrance.
DIRECTIONS Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
CAUTIONS:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
Get to Know
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND The valerian plant is native to Belgium and Croatia but can now be found growing throughout North America and Asia. One source of Young Living’s Valerian is our Balkan Botanical Farm in Bulgaria. After careful harvesting, the plant root is steam distilled; the resulting essential oil contains the constituents bornyl acetate, camphene, alpha-fenchene, and alpha- and beta-pinene.
SCIENTIFIC NAME: Valeriana officinalis
REGIONS FOUND:Belgium and China
PLANT PART USED:Root
EXTRACTION METHOD:Steam distilled
YL REGION:Most Young Living Valerian essential oil comes from Bulgaria and China.
Young Living October Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.