Ylang Ylang Essential Oil – 15 ml
Retail: $55.26 USD
Wholesale: $42.00 USD
Stock Number: #3659
Steam distilled from flowers of trees grown in Ecuador and Madagascar, Ylang Ylang essential oil has a sweet, romantic aroma and moisturizing properties, making it a key ingredient in many luxury skin and hair products. Ylang Ylang is often classified as a heart note because it emerges just as the top notes begin to dissipate. Add it to your daily moisturizer, a steamy bath, or homemade hair mask for a relaxing, luxuriously aromatic at-home spa day.
Product SnapshotFEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a pleasant, floral aroma
- Helps create a calming environment
- Can help moisturize skin
- Enhances the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Nourishes the hair and scalp
- Germacrene D
- Benzyl acetate
- Geranyl acetate
- Benzyl benzoate
- Para-cresyl methyl ether
- Methyl benzoate
- Benzyl salicylate
- From the bottle: Sweet, floral aroma
- Australian Blue™ essential oil blend
- Clarity™ essential oil blend
- Dragon Time™ essential oil blend
- Forgiveness™ essential oil blend
- Gratitude™ essential oil blend
- Harmony™ essential oil blend
- Highest Potential™ essential oil blend
- Joy™ essential oil blend
- Sacred Mountain™ essential oil blend
- Boswellia Wrinkle Cream
- Sensation™ Massage Oil
- Geranium essential oil
- Frankincense essential oil
- Grapefruit essential oil
- Sacred Sandalwood essential oil
Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential
- Rub Ylang Ylang on your wrists and neck to leave a calming, floral fragrance you can enjoy throughout the day.
- Add it to your lotion or a noncomedogenic carrier oil to enjoy its moisturizing properties.
- Mix 1–3 drops with coconut oil for a deep-conditioning hair treatment that will leave hair smelling sweet and floral.
- Add it to a hot bath to create a relaxing atmosphere to help you unwind after a long day.
- Keep romance alive in your bedroom with this warm, floral scent.
- Fill your home with feelings of safety and comfort when you infuse it with the depth and sweetness of this tropical aroma.
Aromatic:Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
DIFFUSER BLENDS Good, Clean Sun
- 5 drops Ylang Ylang oil
- 5 drops Lavender oil
- 1 drop Ravintsara oil
- 1 drop Eucalyptus Globulus oil
- 2 drops Grapefruit oil
- 2 drops Lavender oil
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang oil
- 6 drops Royal Hawaiian™ Sandalwood oil
- 4 drops Ylang Ylang oil
- 2 drops Idaho Balsam Fir oil
- 2 drops Frankincense oil
Get to KnowPRODUCT BACKGROUND Ylang Ylang essential oil comes from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Cananga odoratatree that is native to the lush, tropical rainforests of islands in the South Pacific and Asia. This tree can grow up to 40 feet tall and is from the Annonaceae family. SCIENTIFIC NAME: Cananga odorata BOTANICAL FAMILY:Annonaceae ADDITIONAL NAME:Flower of Flowers REGIONS FOUND:Madagascar, Ecuador PLANT PART USED:Flower EXTRACTION METHOD:Steam distilled YL REGION:Most Young Living Ylang Ylang essential oil comes from Madagascar and Ecuador. Ylang Ylang essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994. Related Content
- All about Ylang Ylang
- Treat yourself: 3 steps to make time for me time
- 6 essential oils your skin loves
- All about Ylang Ylang
- Tame your mane: DIY detanglers for your hair type
- DIY perfume with essential oils
- DIY monster spray: 3 kid-friendly recipes
- Infuse your hair with these simple DIYs
Young Living May Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.